We designed, developed and patented an embedded device, (deception platform), which detects an unauthorized connection/cyber attack or malicious activity utilizing legitimate communications, extracts the communications' payload out of the active process buffers (memory/sockets), converts the payload to a benign hexadecimal (harmless) format, then transmits the cyber data to a defined (customer) device at the time the cyber attack/malicious activity BEGINS.
Cyber Detection Services Inc.
Edit to add your HTML.
* To (resolve and) instantly detect passive intelligence gathering (stolen credentials, etc), "fileless attacks", penetration testing tools (Nmap, Metasploit, etc) and hacking tools (including state sponsored), which leave no physical trace of an attack, etc. Instantly extracts the cyber attack payload out of the active process buffers (communications memory/sockets), converts the payload to a benign hexadecimal (harmless) format and transmits all cyber attack data to our customers at the time the cyber attack BEGINS via a proprietary high speed cyber Instant Messaging (IM) system. Refer to the SUPPORTING DOCS sub-system (webpage) of this website.
Stay Tuned... More To Come
* To overcome (resolve) all of the existing problems (including detection) associated with Internet sensors, honeypots, sinkholes and most of all - cloud computing (virtualization - communications obfuscation). Please refer to the SUPPORTING DOCS sub-system (webpage) of this website.
* To (resolve and) instantly detect an unauthorized/malicious connection, malicious TCP communications such as IP header fragmentation or the malicious use of ICMP to detect, track and monitor device (Internet connection) status, and much more (patent pending). Refer to the SUPPORTING DOCS sub-system (webpage) of this website.
Designed, developed, tested and has been in production (multiple devices) at one of the top cybersecurity corporations in the world for the past 20+ months, and has never been detected and/or penetrated by hackers.
An embedded device designed, developed and patented (pending) in C/C++ embedded programming NOT based on open source C/C++ technology.
* With patent (pending) Process Emulators, which can be assigned to any port to emulate the exact operating environment of it's surrounding network (devices).
* With over 20+ months in continuous production (24x7/365), none of our embedded devices have EVER been touched by any of our customers since the first day of production installation. Designed and developed by CDS with their own proprietary remote management system.
* Designed to emulate a SINGLE PUBLIC SUBNET (data center) that consists of virtual cloud instances and traditional devices (servers/desktops), along with deployed industrial control systems, IoT devices, ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) , etc.
Affectionately known as our "Critter"
Embedded O/S with a distribution life until 2024
32 gigabyte internal hard drive
All 65536 ports active (65535 + port 0 )
Process Emulators active to emulate a Single Public Subnet (cloud/virtualization), Traditional Servers, PoS devices, ICS devices, IoT devices, ATMs, etc
Specifically manufactured to our engineering specifications for 24x7/365 data centers
About the size of a man's hand
Made in the USA
Next "Wave" in Technology - Post Cloud Computing - IoT intelligent devices that can reside on "The Edge" of networks, which can also seamlessly integrate into existing cloud and traditional networks.
No training required whatsoever
Zero false positives
Device automatically (remotely) set to emulate all surrounding devices within the network
Instantaneous information sharing between ALL integrated devices via the CDS Instant Messaging (IM) technology